Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Come on Spring!

So as I was looking at my blog today and I saw these wintry pictures from exactly one week ago...it was like a freak snow storm.  Now Spring is teasing me with BEAUTIFUL weather!  I hope that the snow from just one week ago was winter's last attempt at dominating the weather.  Come on Spring!  So anyway, I don't want to see anymore winter - including pics on this blog so I posted these images for inspiration.  These are things I'm looking forward to that will come along with warmer weather.  Maybe you are looking forward to these things too!

Everything blooms here in Birmingham in the Spring - Cherry Trees, Bradford Pears, Wisteria, Azaleas....



Daffodils have actually come up in our yard and are getting ready to bloom within the next few weeks!

Bring on the sunshine!

 Fresh fruits & veggies 


From our garden of course!


Need I say more about this pic?  ...and OH YEAH!  We are going to Miami in a few weeks to visit Natasha & Alexey!  Beach, here we come!

Summertime means getting to visit these places too!





 Yes!  We are going to Ukraine this summer!  I finally get to meet Misha's dad!  Maybe I'll get to use the Russian I have been learning.  :-))))





No comments:

Post a Comment