Thursday, January 28, 2010

Going Back to Work at Hilton!!!!



YaY! God answers prayers and does provide for his children. Misha and I are waiting to hear about his potential job offers as well as his green card/work authorization status. In the meantime we are waiting...waiting...waiting. Well, Hilton told me back in October that if we were still in Gainesville after the wedding to give them a call. Sooooo....I called them last Thursday to see if I could come work again, Misha and I prayed about it that night, and they called me back Friday to say ABSOLUTELY!!! I can work with them until we find out about Misha's job! I am so excited to be back in a professional position again and earning a living. It makes me feel productive! I also get to work with some wonderful (and crazy awesome) people who I have come to LOVE while being here in Gainesville. They are GREAT!


The Hilton Hotties


Gettin' a little crazy after a couple of margaritas!


1 comment:

  1. Yay for having a job!! Look at you with your big girl pants on... tsk. I'm so proud.

    ReplyDelete