Thursday, May 6, 2010

Salute to V-town


Buck Street!!


It was always me, Susie Q, and Sadie at Buck Street ~ GOOD TIMES!


We always sat on the deck by the fire with our chili pepper lights and a glass of wine.


Loving the picture and our chickens in the background!


This was the grab-the-most-random-thing-you-can-in-five-seconds-game. Holy cow - RANDOM but FUN.


Jewels for Jesus at Sarah & Missy's House


Sadie and Miss


At Applebees....LOVE these girls! Susan, Gena, Sarah, and Heather


I think this was after the Corey Smith concert - SusieQ, Rachey, Me, Lars, Hef, and Sadie


First Friday!


Me & Susie Q outside Kings Grill


VSU Front Lawn & Fountain


AFTER we jumped in the fountain. :-)


Crazy night of First Friday, fountain diving, and large inflatable ducks.


Laura, Me, and Susan doing some catering. Good times ~ good times.


Graduates!


Cute!


Bridesmaids dress shopping for Gena's wedding

\
An all time favorite - SKATING!!


Lindsay & Willis Colson's rehearsal dinner (August 2008).
Left to Right: Susan, Devon, Megan, Cheryl, Lindsay, Heather, Jennifer, Me, and Katie.


Me & Hef


At Austin's with Heather & her family for her birthday. Wow! Check out my hair...I had bangs!


Bistro with all my girlfriends including Alona (November 2009)


CHERRY LAKE!!!


This is definitely a fav activity with the girls!!


We totally got mooned on the way to Cherry Lake. Priceless.


Halloween 2008 I think.
Left to Right: Me (she-devil), Sarah (Molly Shannon), JB & Megan (Dracula & Bride), Susan (Paris Hilton), and Jeremy (House)


Susan and Sarah and their crazy looking pumpkin.


Road trip to Helen, GA for Ocktoberfest and to see Megan!
Left to Right: Heather, Me, Susan, Laura, and Megan.



At the lookout place in the corn maze.


CUTE!!


VERY CUTE!!



Just another stroll down memory lane. Love my girlfriends!!
GOOD TIMES ~ GOOD TIMES!



2 comments:

  1. Seeing all of these makes me really miss you! Come home soon... and give me a call! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ma'am!! I am actually coming home right after Memorial Day. Daddy is having knee replacement surgery and I'm coming to help. We should get together while I'm home!

    ReplyDelete