Monday, February 1, 2010

Picnic in January

After church yesterday, we had a group outing complete with a picnic, volleyball, and a trip to Cedar Key for some delicious seafood. We have some really good friends here in Gainesville and we love spending time with them!

GOOD Friends + GOOD Times = GREAT fun!



Misha made his very own Sour Kraut for the picnic!



Mozart (Alona's French Bulldog) also came to the picnic. He really enjoyed helping Misha prepare the meat for the grill.



Group Pic (complete with lots of sunshine!)

The Yenatskys =)



WoW! This is a HUGE paw track that we came across while on the hiking trails.



I just LOVE these roadside stands! We saw this one on the way to Cedar Key, FL and had to stop for....


Boiled Peanuts!!!



I love all the colors of the fruits & vegetables in the pics above and also in this picture. This scene is very common in the South and I LOVE IT!



Awesome group picture at sunset in Cedar Key.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures... esp. that last one! I love fruit stands too! Makes me feel all springy... except that its like 10 degrees outside... yuck! Can't wait till the weekend (is it this one or next one that we're getting together?) ~Lindz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lindz! That last picture is my favorite one. It looks like an American Eagle ad or something. And YES! I'm excited about having lunch with you girlies! I wish it was this weekend, but we will have to be patient and wait until the next one. =) Maybe it will be warm and we can have lunch outside!

    ReplyDelete