Friday, November 12, 2010

Baby Shower #3

It's so cool that all of our friends are pregnant around the same time!  We're just in that phase of life and it's truly amazing.  I have been around people who've had kids and I've been there - seen their pregnant tummies grow and then one day, there's a new little human.  It's totally different when it's some of your closest friends though.  It's truly witnessing a miracle.  You know this couple - these two human beings that actually come together and a life is created.  God breathes life into that being.  How amazing!  I can't even imagine how it will be when we have our own children. 

Anyway, here are some pictures from Anastasia's baby shower on October 30th.  Misha and I were able to drive to Gainesville for the weekend (YaY - we love any excuse to go to Gainesville!).  The shower was a joint effort of us girls and it was at Zoya's new house.  It was a fabulous shower!



Looking at the 4D ultrasound pics!  Aren't they SO GOOD?  Keep in mind that this is a picture of a picture (of another picture in the case of the iphone one!)


My girls!  

 Alona and I went in on the cutest gift!  It was a pink "clawfoot" whirlpool tub for a baby girl.  So it was the tub + towels and washcloths + Johnson's baby wash.  Really cute!


 We played so many fun games and this game was where we had magazines and had to "make a baby".  This crazy monkey baby was made with love by Susan, Alona, and myself.  :-)


 Group shot!  YaY for baby showers!  I think this is the last one (that I know of) until Lindsay has one for her and Willis' baby girl!  :-)


Oh yes!  After the shower, we hung out over at Dima & Alona's.  It was Susan's first time meeting baby Julia.  Julia LOVED Susan!  She would just look at her and smile.  Doesn't the baby look so comfortable in Susan's arms?  I think they bonded.  :-)


YaY for babies!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for baby showers! That little tub sounds like a cute idea! And I LOVE your little babushka background! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete