Sunday, November 14, 2010

Look what Misha got for me!

Flowers!  He's so good.  Normally, I take a late lunch around 1:00 and eat at my desk.  Well, this particular day I went home to grab some lunch early b/c I had a webinar to attend at 1:00.  I came back to my office and found flowers & sushi on my desk!  We had just missed each other.  Isn't he sweet though?  A surprise visit!  Too bad I wasn't there!  :-( 


Also, this wasn't on the same day as the flowers & sushi or else I would be very suspicious!  Haha!  Misha did buy these boots with the fur for me though b/c it got so cold up here a few weeks ago.  Home girl is from South GA and is used to warm weather.  This is a new reason to go shopping - I need some legit winter clothes!  


Isn't the hubby sweet?  :-)






2 comments:

  1. Those are some seriously ferocious boots! And some beautiful flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I'm impressed!!!! he needs to teach z some things...I havent had flowers in AGES!

    ReplyDelete