Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What We've Been Doing In Birmingham!



We have been doing lots since we've moved here. I have really been working hard on the house, yard, and my job search while Misha works during the day. More before and after pictures of the house coming later. All these pictures are the fun activities we do on the weekends when we aren't in Georgia or Florida.

Some of the fun things on the collage:

Crawfish Boil at Misha's Boss's House
Visits to the Birmingham Botanical Gardens
Hot Air Balloon Festival
Hiking & Finding a Waterfall
Date Nights

I can't wait to do more fun Birmingham activities with my hubby (and whoever comes for a visit!)

Here are a few of my favs if you can't see them on the collage:




Me & Susie Q with the beautiful tulips in bloom at the Botanical Gardens.


Posing with all the cherry blossoms at the Botanical Gardens. It's like snow!


Misha and I enjoy hiking at this preserve which is two miles from our house. We even found this waterfall there!
How cool!?!


Date night at one of our local favorites - Maria's. It's this very authentic Mexican restaurant with yummy (and cheap) margaritas. We usually hit up the dollar theater afterward too!


LOVE this picture! When Dima & Alona came for a visit, we went to the Hot Air Balloon Festival. SOOOOO cool and great photo op! They had great food, games, rides, crafts, and shows. Really fun and a definite to-do next year!



2 comments:

  1. I love that you blog!!! I blog too! :) And I can't wait to come visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Yes, I am really getting into it now. I LOVE it. I came across your blog through Lindsay's. Very cool! Can't wait to see you in B-ham. Hope everything goes well with your sis!!!! I'll be praying for her and the lady who will be receiving her kidney.

    ReplyDelete