Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Which One?

Okay - I need your opinion!  Which name do you like? It's for a shop.
Think stationery/party shop.

Products & Services:
- Invitations
- Wedding Accessories
- Gift Registries
- Rentals (chairs, tables, linens)

There would also be wedding planning, coordinating, and directing services although it would primarily just be the shop.


Just a few images to give you a visual:















Here they are (in no particular order):

- The Wedding Nest
- The Party Garden
- The Event Shoppe

If you were in that market, which shop would you step into?
The Wedding Nest?  The Party Garden?  The Event Shoppe?  

I really want your opinion!  Please leave a comment and tell me what you think! 

6 comments:

  1. OK if I was in the market for a wedding shop I would definitely walk into the Wedding Nest!!! But I love the Party Garden! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the two that I am torn between!!!! :-)

    Thank you for commenting! It really helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like The Wedding Nest... Its cozy. I also love your background on this blog. Very cute! P.s. I linked to you in my latest CBC blog post about my wedding day. (no, I didn't talk about "you know who" on that, so don't be nervous)
    Love! ~L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lindz! I really like the "nest" part. It's so cute to me. You could do so much with the logo, slogan, etc. What if I combined the two for "The Party Nest". That way it doesn't leave out any non-wedding customers, but still sounds cute? What do you think?

    Lindz, I read the post - thanks for the tag! You're so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Wedding Nest hands down!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Party nest is so good too! As I do think if it's "Wedding" that would limit who comes in!

    ReplyDelete